Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Foods

Andy Ellison



DON'T FORGET THE 'OLDER' BUTTON

TO VIEW THE WHOLE COLLECTION

Buy Prints

Sorry if it takes a second to load...it looks better this way

Prickly Pear

This is a strange one. Actually nothing like a pear. Grows on a cactus.
Spin Echo

Gradient Echo

EDIT : I learned the hard way to handle these with gloves...
there are a ton of little spines on it...and they really suck.
So if you see some at a grocery store...handle with care.
They probably won't warn you. :(

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andy! My name is Lada, I'm medical student from Russia, and I fond of your blog! I like it partly cause it's funny to find here new fruits, partly cause of your creativity..

    I've read about prickly pear in novels, but it's first wiew for me is gradient echo :^) Feeling myself medic))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! My husband is a scientist and works with Prickly Pear. He enjoyed this. All those tiny little spines are called glochids, by the way, and are SUPER trouble.

    ReplyDelete